Tuesday, January 18, 2011

开课

It was already 1 week passed after the starting class. We might see some changes on somebody.

As me, I had straightened my hair!!! Very simple reason, I want my long hair back!!!! Since last year, I am trying to keep hair long, but failed to do so. As the hair length reach my shoulder, it will curve in at left side and curve out at right side, and it make me angry every time I face the mirror, then the next step I will walk into the barber shop!! Even still have a little curve there, it is better now and I do not need to tight up my hair every time I go out just to look tidy^^

The next person is Miss Nervous, she also had straightened her hair, as she has A LOT of hairss, it looks nicer now, hehe..^^ Another one is, I think whole JKEES can notice the chance, it is Miss Flower, she had done a curly hair... erm... not bad la, hehe, more female smell^^ Then, not much change on Miss June, maybe become a bit thin lo... Next, with the Miss PrettySexyCute had a few pimples on her face lo... Miss Piggie leh, erm.. No change?^^

Miss Flower

9 comments:

  1. nice leh...flower nice nice...my change is the worst lah...ugly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... i haven post out, u ady read it!! argh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..yuan lai u caught tis pic for blog ho...i ingat u wan it b pic wen flower col u...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...tiao ti 1 haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. no leh... it was requested by suki lo..yuan wang aa...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lazy change lo.....my hair worth RM 400 ler....use untill it very ugly..just change!..haha....^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah..i wanna see...hehe...but dn have xoei straight hair photo...=(
    june, ugly liao..go change..hapi cny mah

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha...u ask her up load la...hehe^^..
    eee....but i ask xoei she say ok oh, my sis also say ok!!...the important is no money and duno chnage what for the next!..keke...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. june~ok is ok, just a little bit too dry liao..
    suki~be patient, the photos are coming soon^^

    ReplyDelete