14 March 11, Monday
Today is a quite busy day.
Morning, 8:45a.m., I made appointment with the PK UKM's dentist for the tooth checking. I was toothache recently, but after checking, dentist said all tooth are fine, no problem, then gave me a little 'Sensodyne' toothpaste as my toothache maybe caused by sensitive teeth.
Morning, 9:30a.m., I had registered for a career talk by Shell company. From the information, the basic pay for fresh graduates is RM4300 each MONTH. Wow! If you are Semenanjung resident, you will get another RM2700 allowance if you have been sent to Sabah or Sarawak for job. And Shell offers travel to other country for training and work with more allowance. The most interesting is Shell company allows you to change field if you wish to. Not much can get from the talk, it is hard to get into Shell, then each of us get a cup with Shell logo, hehe.. Huhu, I had a chance to have lunch at the Puri Pujangga, the restaurant looks standard, the food looks standard, but the taste is just acceptable.
Afternoon, 2:00p.m., I went to 'Power Analysis' class after lunch. My mobile phone broke down since morning. It already functioned weird yesterday. And when I had my tooth checking, the buttons except number buttons, can't function sometimes when I pressed. When the class, I was trying to repair it, but no hope, it ended up with totally can't function except the number buttons. So sad. I knew it is my own fault as I always dropped my mobile phone.
Afternoon, 4:00p.m., I had finished my class and reached room. Power on laptop, online, facebook. A bad news. One of my primary school teacher just passed away this morning. He had a visit to his relative's house, fell down from stair, sent to hospital, died. So shock. He is a nice teacher, he somemore went to my house to have a visit when my sister and brother was taught by him. The life is so short.
The news of death had recalled my memory that I had experienced the same incident when I was secondary school. He is a Malay tuition teacher. Primary school time, I used to go to his son's tuition class for the Malay subject. At there, I was starting my hobby of reading detective book. His son is the person who bring me to the book world indirectly and improve my Malay writing a lot. I even had been scolded by my mum as I was too attracted to the books and held those books whole day and refused to do my schoolwork, hehe.. Then, secondary school, I had my Malay tuition class with him. He was a good teacher, much much good than his son, he liked to say weird things that make us laugh, make the class funny. Example, he used to say, "Saya kencing sambil berak.", to show us the use of 'sambil'. =.=''' One day, he cough hard almost the whole tuition time. The next day, I received the death news of him. So shock. I had went to his burial ceremony. The life is short.
Life is short.....so try to be happy everyday!....
ReplyDeletetakziah.....izit the spelling right? i dunno ..i didnt have a good teacher teach me malay and BI also...==