home sweet home~~~~
Last six years ago, 1 Apr 2004, Apple fool's day, afternoon, there was a big joke, a big fire...
I was at school, when i was on my way going back home, people keep telling that Tunjang house got fire! But still not sure which house. I keep worrying, worry that it was my house in the fire, worry about my mum was alone in the house... I was crying, worry about my mum...
Finally, i reach, and there was really fire, fire in my house, but it had gone, only left the bone of house and water everywhere... I feel very thankful and grateful that my mum was safe. But it was just so hurt to see those black wooden poles, half burned bed, and the blue sky i am not use to see from that angle before because it was blocked by my house and big big tree in front of my house...
We continue our life at the temporary shop house after the fire with only left the car KAV8772 and a few clothes. It was temporary, but we had stayed there for 4 and half years, with no room, no separation between living room and bedroom, you would be able to see my bed once you come in my house, haha!
As me and sisterbrother keep complaining, we had chance to move to rented house with rooms^^ We stayed for 2years. I am still staying now, but soon i will move out to my new house!!! So happy!!! lala~lili~lulu~lolo~

nt kav 8772 is AE86 豆腐车
ReplyDelete