I like to Move it, Move it
I like to Move it, Move it
I like to Move it, Move it
Ya, like to Move it!!!
Lyrics of 'I Like to Move it' from 'Madagascar' film series.
Yup, from the title, you should able to guess that I had moved to my new house! It is already the 3rd day in my new house and all the lamps was open for these 3 days followed the Chinese culture for the meaning keep "WANG" in the house^^.
It was so happy on the 1st day of moving house, we put money in the cloth's pocket to make the mean we bring money to our new house^^ I put money in all four of my pant pockets, i should buy T-shirt that have pocket so that i can bring more money, hehe.. Before went into the house, my dad make fire at the main entry which use to drive away all the bad....... Then dad continue by spilling the rice prepared by somehow method to everywhere in my house.. Then, we are ready to go into the new house!!
but now, OMG, my house flooded by boxes and packing plastic.. Those things are so many until we don't know where to start our keeping works.. headache...
No comments:
Post a Comment