It is HOT, very HOT, super duper HOT recently.....
People always said Malaysia have no season, 'four seasons like spring'..
But, hehe.. In my opinion, it is not true. We are now having our "summer" season!!! And we just passed the "winter" time... Not snow but rain.. A lot of rainsss, until flood happened. Before CNY, Johor had the flood and many students there run away as fast as possible just to prevent track in there and cannot go back hometown for the CNY celebration.
And I can sense the temperature change by my sensitive cold receptors, hehe... Last few weeks before CNY, I could sense the coldness in the air, every night before I slept, I would turn down the speed of fan to 3, and turn it down more to 2 when woke up in the morning.. But now, every time I come back from class, I will double confirm that the fan is working on its highest speed.. And no more speed changing.. In the room, walk out to the corridor, go to the toilet, the HOT is EVERYWHERE! (except outside in the jungle when night,hehe) Even bath in the early of the morning, there is no ice feeling anymore, it is just water to wash off yesterday night's sweat.
Another HOT thing, the internet service in UKM, it is slow, very slow, super duper slow... It make me more HOT in the HOT day!! My msn is keeping busy sign in sign out sign in sign out... Keep reload and reload the facebook, but still cannot get into, even Google homepage also so hard to see it! I am wondering, is there any relation between the HOT day with the HOT stupid line??
No comments:
Post a Comment